Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Beyond Ring-side Seat... This is Yours Truly in the Ring

I asked God for fish... He’s given me a boat, a net and pointed me to the sea.

I have had this idea brewing in my head for a while now... I am on the brink of engineering my contribution to humanity ('Oh, please!' you say)... I know. I can be a bit much, shrouded in all this mystery... Well, that this loaded message is carefully coded is fully intentional – partly to precipitate blog traffic come 2012, (when my idea is matured & unleashed), and secondly, the idea is presently still in the dark room stage... and so, my dear project remains under wraps.

Back to the beginning: Early last year, during one of my volunteer stints, I stumbled upon a Transformation and Change Management guru. This month, our paths crossed again, and the CEO asked me to join the team. I accepted the offer with much delight. The brief to which I have been assigned, for the most part, falls squarely in the path of my Vision 2012.

The Buddhist expression, ‘When the student is ready the teacher will appear’ rang true for me with resounding clarity... God has been ordering my steps and that journey has brought me to this place, this moment... to accomplish 'this task'.

This experience is beyond ring-side seat... This is me in the ring... Oh so divine... Absolutely love it!

No comments: